Honor the women* who did the work and stand with the women who will keep fighting. Become a National Council of Jewish Women Advocate today.
NCJW Advocates for…abortion access;
NCJW Advocates for…a fair and independent judiciary;
NCJW Advocates for… gun violence prevention;
NCJW Advocates for… immigrant and refugee rights;
NCJW Advocates for… gender equity in Israel;
NCJW Advocates for… justice.
NCJW Advocates for… you.
NCJW Advocates have a long history of turning their progressive values into action — we’ve been at it for 125 years. By becoming an NCJW Advocate, you will be part of the movement that fights for the next century.
5 Reasons You Should Join NCJW Colorado
1. Meet likeminded women of all ages from across Colorado!
2. Learn about cutting edge social justice and progressive advocacy topics from leading professionals, and get a chance to work toward the federal policies that mean the most to you!
3. Volunteer for a variety of issues to better the lives of women, children, and families across the state!
4. Get involved, make a difference, and learn leadership skills within NCJW Colorado!
5. Engage in community-based change from Jewish values perspective with the oldest women’s philanthropy group in Colorado.
*By women, we refer to cis women, trans women, femme/feminine-identifying genderqueer, and non-binary folks.
For more information on becoming a member of NCJW, Colorado Section, please email us at NCJWColorado@gmail.com.
To join as a new member, please click here.
To renew your membership, please click here.