The 2023 Scholarship Application is now open! Please click here to apply. The deadline to apply is April 16, 2023.
1. Identify as a Jewish woman
2. Must be at least 16 years old
3. Colorado resident
4. Has demonstrated financial need as evidenced in submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) or CASFA, Financial Aid Award letter from post-secondary institution where the student will be attending in the 2023-24 academic year, and student responses to questions in this application. Exceptional circumstances detailed by the applicant will be taken into consideration.
5. Applied to a college, junior college, community college, vocational or technical school, and plans to attend that post-secondary institution in the 2023-24 academic year. Non-traditional and current college students are welcome to apply.
6. Acceptance letter to post-secondary institution must be provided no later than April 16, 2023.
7. Provide both FAFSA Student Aid Report and Financial Aid Award Letter.
8. Demonstrated academic performance within their class program (e.g., GED, college-prep or vocational program) [via high school or college transcript, or vocational/technical school transcript]
9. Demonstrated Jewish and/or other community involvement as well as personal growth potential [through two letters of recommendation and student essay]. One (1) recommendation letter must be submitted by a teacher, school official, or professor plus one (1) recommendation letter letter submitted by a supervisor or mentor from within the student’s community (e.g., Jewish community or secular community)
10. Completed NCJW Scholarship Application, with all required supporting documentation, including essay and acceptance letter from higher learning institution, submitted online by April 16, 2023 deadline date. Late applications will not be accepted.
For more information on our scholarship program, please contact Shelley Tuteur at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our scholarship program and see past recipients, please click here.